District 2 Projects
- Asphalt overlay on S Methodist Road from Interstate 40 south to State Highway 37.
- Paint center and edge lines on S Ranch Road from the S Canadian River bridge going south 1 mile.
- Replace bridge on 59th Street SW, 1/8 mile east of Highway 81
- Using State REAP grant funds, placed a two-inch asphalt overlay on Ranch Road from the S Canadian River bridge going south 1 mile.
- Replaced a bridge on Jensen 1/8 mile east of Methodist Road
- Rebuilt the road and cleaned out ditches on Smith Road W from Reformatory Road west to Heaston Road
- Rebuilt bridge on Reno Road between Manning Road and Banner Road See photo gallery.
- Rebuilt bridge on Radio Road south of Highway 152.
- Replaced additional bridge with pipe on Radio Road south of Highway 152.
- Used $50,000.00 REAP grant for Choctaw Road from 74th to 89th to stabilize and asphalt road.
- Rebuilt and cleaned out ditches on Jensen Road from Airport Road to Ft Reno Road
- Applied gravel to many roads throughout District 2 as a result of Christmas Eve blizzard 2009 and well as routine maintenance.
- Cleaned out many ditches some of which were:
- Brandley Road south of Reno
- 10th W of Airport Road
- 74th W of Airport Road
- 74th between Reformatory Road and Airport Road
- Worked with the city of El Reno through an interlocal agreement to complete the road project on Country Club Road to the El Reno Airport.
- Cleaned up dumpsite in the southwest corner of the county
- Cleaned out ditches and rebuilt road on Jensen Road from Country Club Road to Airport Road