Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Beverages Licenses
Updates allow you to fill in the information electronically and print the form
Tina Kara
Beverage License Deputy

Judicial Building
301 N. Choctaw
El Reno, OK  73036

Ph: (405) 295-6160

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Corporate Applicant to Sell Low-Point Beer (Includes Special Event)
Non-Corporate Applicant to Sell Low-Point Beer (Includes Special Event)
Protest Against Issuance of County Beverage License

If you are renewing your County Beverage Permit by mailing the application to the Court Clerk's office please include a self-addressed stamped envelope with the application in order for the beverage permit to be mailed back to you.

If you have any questions regarding the application, please call the Court Clerk's office at the number listed.

Current Pending Beverage Permit Applications:

Canadian County • 201 N. Choctaw Ave. • El Reno, OK 73036 • Phone: (405) 295-6000 • Fax: (405) 422-2429
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices