Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Civil Division-Civil Jury, Civil Special and Civil
Holly Eaton, Civil Jury (CJ) Civil (CV) Deputy Court Clerk
(405) 295-6169

Monday - Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm
The Civil Division consists of Civil Jury (CJ) filings ($10,000.00 and above), Civil Special (CS) filings ($10,000.00 and under), and Civil (CV) filings (Name Changes, Driver's License Appeals, Administrative Appeals, Quiet Titles, Injunctions, etc).

Questions regarding Sheriff's Sales can be answered by accessing the Canadian County Sheriff's Website at and clicking on the link to Sheriff's Sales or by contacting the Sheriff's office. 

Oklahoma is a non-form state, therefore, forms are not available in the Court Clerk's office for any of the filings listed above.  You must do legal research for the correct documents and statutes for these filings or you must contact an attorney.

Application for Court Ordered Title:

To obtain a Court Ordered Title from the Judge for a vehicle, you must submit to the Court the following: (1) a completed application for title (see link below), (2) a letter from a local law enforcement agency stating that the vehicle has not been reported lost or stolen, and (3) a notarized bill of sale or similar proof of ownership. The filing fee for this process is $141.64. To schedule an appointment please call (405) 295-6203 and speak with the Judges baliff.

Application for Court Ordered Title

Canadian County • 201 N. Choctaw Ave. • El Reno, OK 73036 • Phone: (405) 295-6000 • Fax: (405) 422-2429
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices