Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page

The Court Clerk's office has forms available for a Relative Guardianship of a minor only.  A person wanting to file a Relative Guardianship qualifies if they are a relative within the third degree. You can not file guardianship on your own child unless the other parent is deceased. 

The filing fee for a Relative Guardianship is $67.00.
The filing fee for a Non Relative Guardianship is $191.64.

The Court Clerk's office does not have forms available for an incapacitated adult Guardianship or a Guardianship regarding a minor child that is not a relative within the third degree of the person wanting to file.  You must do your own legal research or contact an attorney for these forms.

The filing fee for a Guardianship of a non-relative or a relative, whether the ward is an incapacitated adult or a minor child, that is not within the third degree of the person wanting to file the Guardianship is $191.64.

Handbook For Guardianship of a Minor Child

Tina Kara

301 N. Choctaw Avenue
PO Box 730
El Reno, OK  73036

Ph: (405) 295-6160

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm

Canadian County • 201 N. Choctaw Ave. • El Reno, OK 73036 • Phone: (405) 295-6000 • Fax: (405) 422-2429
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices