Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Online Service Request
Use this Online Service Request to report non-emergency services, such as high weeds, potholes or other problems. For a police emergency, dial 9-1-1. 

All concerns will be investigated. Depending on the type/severity of violation, the County might need to apply for additional funds; therefore you may not always see immediate results.

Once you’ve completed and submitted the form, your request will be forwarded to the appropriate department and you will receive a service request confirmation number.

If the location lies within one of the city limits within Canadian County, that city will need to be contacted to fix the issue. See our county map here.

You can also check the status of an existing service request by confirmation number or service address.

If you need assistance, please call the County at (405) 295-6000 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.

We appreciate your request and thank you for being our "eyes and ears" in Canadian County.  

                                         New Service Request        

Canadian County • 201 N. Choctaw Ave. • El Reno, OK 73036 • Phone: (405) 295-6000 • Fax: (405) 422-2429
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices