Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Permit Office
Dean Walker 2
Dean Walker
Right of Way Coordinator

201 N Choctaw Ave
El Reno, OK  73036

Cell: (405) 885-8810
Office: (405) 295-6016
Fx: (405) 422-2406

Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Welcome to the Permit Office

Click here for the permit application form needed for road crossing and right-of-way projects within Canadian County.  Please print the form, use BLUE OR BLACK INK ONLY and returned to Permit Office.

Floodplain permit application can be found here and should be submitted to Jennifer Lloyd in the Floodplain Department.

Please see the district map to determine if you live within a municipality or in an unincorporated area. Colored areas on the map are municipalities/cities.


Canadian County • 201 N. Choctaw Ave. • El Reno, OK 73036 • Phone: (405) 295-6000 • Fax: (405) 422-2429
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices