Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Instructions for Forms
Click on a link below to download a form.

Print out the form and fill it out. You cannot save data typed into these forms. Make a copy of your completed form if you would like a copy for your records.

You can mail or fax a completed form to our office. You can also scan your completed form and email it to our office.

You must come in person to the Assessor's Office to apply for the Senior Freeze, Double Homestead Exemption, and Veteran's Exemption.
Send forms to

Assessor's Office
200 N Choctaw Ave
El Reno, OK 73036
Fax: (405) 422-2406

Oklahoma Tax Commission Forms

Business Personal Property
Business Personal Property Rendition
OTC 901
Business Personal Property Asset Listing (Grouped)
OTC 904-A Schedule 3-A
Business Personal Property Rendition - Petroleum Related
OTC 901-P
Business Personal Property Asset Listing - Petroleum Related
OTC 904-3-P
Agriculture Personal Property and Motor Fuel
Individual Agriculture Personal Property Rendition
OTC 924
Application for Refund of Motor Fuel Tax
Form 130
Property Tax Exemptions
Application for Homestead Exemption
OTC 921
Storm Shelter Exemption Application
OTC 905
Application for Manufactured Home Personal Property Exemption
OTC 952
Claim for Credit or Refund of Property Tax
Form 538-H
Application for Ad Valorem Tax Exemption - Religious
OTC 987
Application for Ad Valorem Tax Exemption - Charitable and Non Profit
OTC 988
County Assessor Informal Protest
OTC 974
County Board of Equalization Formal Appeal
OTC 976

Canadian County • 201 N. Choctaw Ave. • El Reno, OK 73036 • Phone: (405) 295-6000 • Fax: (405) 422-2429
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices