District 2 Projects
- Asphalt overlay on S Methodist Rd from I-40 south to State Hwy 37.
- Paint center and edge lines on S Ranch Rd from the S Canadian River bridge going south 1 mile.
- Replace bridge on 59th St SW, 1/8 mile east of Hwy 81
- Using State REAP grant funds, placed a two-inch asphalt overlay on Ranch Rd from the S Canadian River bridge going south 1 mile.
- Replaced a bridge on Jensen 1/8 mile east of Methodist Rd
- Rebuilt the road and cleaned out ditches on Smith Rd W from Reformatory Rd west to Heaston Rd.
- Rebuilt bridge on Radio Rd south of HWY 152.
- Replaced additional bridge with pipe on Radio Rd south of HWY 152.
- Used $50,000.00 REAP grant for Choctaw Rd from 74th to 89th to stabilize and asphalt road.
- Rebuilt and cleaned out ditches on Jensen Rd from Airport Rd to Ft Reno Rd.
- Applied gravel to many road throughout District #2 as a result of Christmas Eve blizzard 2009 and well as routine maintenance.
- Cleaned out many ditches some of which were:
- Brandley Rd south of Reno
- 74th between Reformatory Rd & Airport Rd
- Worked with the city of El Reno through an interlocal agreement to complete the road project on Country Club Rd to the El Reno Airport.
- Cleaned up dump site in the southwest corner of the county
- Cleaned out ditches and rebuilt road on Jensen Rd from Country Club Rd to Airport Rd