Canadian County Clerk
201 N. Choctaw Ave.
PO Box 458
Ph: (405) 295-6130
Fx: (405) 422-2411
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Shelley Dickerson worked as a County Clerk deputy for 27 years before she was elected County Clerk in July 2008 and began her first term of office in January 2009.
Projects / Accomplishments
- Graduate, 2006-07 Leadership Canadian County Class XV
- Completed the County Clerk Basic and Advanced I Certifications, OSU County Training Program
- Member, Oklahoma County Clerk's Association
- Member, Oklahoma County Officers and Deputies Association
- Implemented electronic recording of land record documents, October 2009
- Currently digitizing all land record documents for preservation and public access
Dickerson has lived in Canadian County since her childhood when she attended elementary school in Mustang and then graduated from Union City High School. She and her husband, Lowell, began married life in El Reno for 16 years, but they have resided in Yukon since 1998.
- Member, First Baptist Church - Mustang
- Board Member, United Way of Canadian County, 2010-2012
- 3rd District Committeewoman, Canadian County Republican Party, 2011-2012
- Vice-Chair, Canadian County Republican Party, 2008-2011