Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Tort Claim
Mailing address for filing Tort Claim:

Notice of Tort Claim Against Canadian County
Canadian County Clerk's Office
PO Box 458
El Reno, OK  73036

Please complete the Notice of Tort Claim and mail to the address above.  The Claim may also be delivered to the County Clerk's Office at 201 N. Choctaw, El Reno, OK  73036.

Important Notice:

The filing of a Notice of Tort Claim in the County Clerk's office is only the initial step in the claim process and does not indicate in any manner the acceptance of responsibility by the County and / or its related entities.  Written notice is required by law and shall be filed with the County Clerk within one (1) year from the date of occurrence.  It will then be sent to the County Claims of Oklahoma Claims Department located at 429 N.E. 50th Street in Oklahoma City, OK (Phone (800) 982-6212) for further investigation.  Failure to file your claim within such time frame may result in the claim being barred in its entirety.  Other limitations to your claim may also apply (See Oklahoma Statutes, Title #51, Section 151-172).

Canadian County • 201 N. Choctaw Ave. • El Reno, OK 73036 • Phone: (405) 295-6000 • Fax: (405) 422-2429
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices