Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
Deferred Compensation
Nationwide Retirement Solutions

All original completed forms should be submitted directly to the Payroll department.  A copy of the completed form will be retained in the employee's file and the original will be submitted to the appropriate agency.

Please contact our Nationwide Retirement Solutions representative with questions concerning your deferred compensation investments or withdrawals.

Please contact the Payroll Department with questions concerning your payroll deductions for deferred compensation.

Canadian County • 201 N. Choctaw Ave. • El Reno, OK 73036 • Phone: (405) 295-6000 • Fax: (405) 422-2429
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices