Election Board Secretary
200 S Bickford Ave
PO Box 307
Ph: (405) 422-2422
Ph: (405) 295-6031
Fx: (405) 422-2450
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
What Does The Election Board Do?
The Election Board is responsible for voter registration and conducting federal, state, county, municipal, and school district elections in Canadian County.
Board and administrative duties include:
- Supervising voter registration and maintaining registration records.
- Receiving Declarations of Candidacy for county, municipal, and school district elections.
- Hearing and deciding contests of candidacy and conducting election recounts.
- Printing, testing, and distributing election ballots.
- Programming, testing, and maintaining voting devices.
- Training and appointing precinct election officials and absentee voting boards.
- Locating, surveying and designating polling places.
- Conducting mail-in and in-person absentee voting activities.
- Tallying election returns and certifying official election results.
The Election Board is composed of three members; a Chairman, Vice-Chairman, and Secretary, who are appointed by the State Election Board. The Chairman and Vice-Chairman are nominated by the Canadian County Democratic and Republican Party Central Committee, respectively. The Secretary is the administrative officer and supervises staff activities.
Stephanie H. Fraker, Chairman
J. Danielle Patterson , Vice-Chairman
Wanda Armold, Secretary
You may access the Oklahoma State Election Board
for information and research.
We are always ready to serve you by phone, fax, email or in person.