Deferred Compensation

Nationwide Retirement Solutions

All original completed forms should be submitted directly to the Payroll department. A copy of the completed form will be retained in the employee’s file and the original will be submitted to the appropriate agency.

Please contact the Payroll Department with questions concerning your payroll deductions for deferred compensation.